Article of Heinrich Böll Stiftung, Thessaloniki, Greece
Diverse initiatives from the field of Social Solidarity Economy with regard to their economic activity and geographical area present the consequences of the pandemic on their present and future. How did they react? Did they receive any type of support from public measures? What do they expect from the future?
See the videos in Greek and English :
- The Social Cooperative Enterprise ARGO: organic vegetables in Thessaloniki
- The Social Cooperative Enterprise Eklektik : promotes products of cooperative enterprises and fair trade in Thessaloniki.
- DOT2DOT Social Cooperative Enterprise : alternative thematic tours in Thessaloniki.
- The Worker Cooperative Sociality : digital applications and digital communications in Athens.
- Social Cooperative Enterprise Wind of Renewal : green and social innovation with a hostel in central Athens.
- Civil Non Profit Company Agroecopolis : connects agroecologists and small farmers with consumers while supporting Community Supported Agriculture.
- Pharmacists’ Civil Cooperative of Thessaly : procures much needed medications to all members during the pandemic.