The 10th Congress and General Assembly (GA) of RIPESS Europe – Solidarity Economy Europe will be held from the 7th to 10th of September 2021 at La Bergerie de Villarceaux (Paris, France), with the support of the FPH (Foundation for human progress). This GA is the opportunity to meet again and celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the network in a convivial atmosphere and to continue planning together following the Strategic orientations approved in September 2020.
The meeting focuses on the development of the European network 10 years from its foundation. New members are expected from different European countries and guests from other networks and organisations. Since it is a residential meeting, participants are expected to stay the whole time. Due to the health-related restrictions, places are limited.
To confirm your participation, you must register online here.
You may find more information on:
- How to plan your travel to La Bergerie de Villarceaux
- Food and accommodation (and health safety provisions)
- What costs are covered by RIPESS EU
- Online participation
Preparation of the General Assembly
You can access documents and forums for the preparation of the AG via the following links.
The Statutory Assembly agenda is here (download pdf)
If you need to give a proxy vote to another member, please compile and send this form (pdf).
– Strategic orientation document 2021-2023: this document was prepared by the Coordination Committee and strategy working group and was discussed and revised at the General Assembly in September 2021.
– Forum for the preparation of the General Assembly: to help build the GA together, we have opened a specific forum discussion in Framavox at this address. You must be registered to participate.