Agenda GA 2020
This year the General Assembly meeting will take place online on the 18th of September, 2020.
Interpretation English <> French is provided.
Once you have registered, you will receive the instructions and link to access the meeting by email.
Here is the program:
8:30am – WELCOME and brief presentation of member participants
9.00am – Activities
– Introduction by the general coordinator [10′]
– Activity report 2019 (presentation and vote) [20′]
– Financial report ‘(vote) [15’]
– Campaign 10yrs of RIPESS Europe and new logo (vote) [15′]
10.10am – Strategies and policies
– Strategic orientations 2021-2023 (debate and vote) [40′]
11.00am – Members and network
– New members (brief presentation and vote) – [30′]
– Election of the new Coordination Committee (vote) [20′]
– Election of the 2 RIPESS Int. board members from RIPESS EU (vote) [10′]
2.00pm THEMATIC GROUPS
(2 sessions of 45′)
- Scientific Committee and Manifesto for Solidarity Economy
- Social impact, social audit, social utility
- Youth and SSE
- Transformative Economies agenda
- Territorial cooperation
- Online economic cooperative platforms and Smarket Place
Click here to find the description of the thematic groups here.
4:00 pm – DEBATE WITH ALLIED NETWORKS
We will discuss with representatives of some allied networks about ongoing and potential collaborations (FTAO/WFTO, Remix the Commons, Ecolise, Social Economy Europe, ATTAC)
5:30 pm – CLOSING SESSION
Final remarks and conclusion