– 14:30 Welcome by Sergi Corbalan, Executive Director, Fair Trade Advocacy Office (FTAO)
– 14:45 The role of civil society in advancing sustainable public procurement, Alice Sinigaglia, Consultant, FTAO
– 15:00 The Fair Trade Towns Campaign and the procurement of sustainable food, Tadeusz Makulski, Member of International Fair Trade Towns Campaign Steering Committee.
15:20 Electronics Watch and the procurement of fair ICT, Peter Pawlicki, Director of Outreach and Education.
– 15:40 Q&A session
– 16:00 End of the meeting
Invited participants to this internal “Rethinking Value Chains” collective webinar must belong to one of the following categories:
• Non-Governmental Organisations (NGO’s)
• Trade union organisations
• Local community and worker organisations
• Not for profit small farmer networks
• Academic institutions
• Independent research institutions
Contact us at email@example.com for any doubts.