12:00 am UTC+1
On the occasion of its Statutory General Assembly, the Chamber of the Social & Solidarity Economy, APRES-GE, organizes a round table with cooperatives of varying size and activity, around issues related to the mode of cooperative organization and his current renewal.
Tuesday, May 29 at 8 pm (following the statutory GA for members only)
Temporary building of “Saules” (3 Sentier des Saules – 1205 Genève)
A round table with:
– Hervé Broch (president of management) for Raiffeisen,
– Anne Dürr (Member of the board of directors) for Librairie du Boulevard,
– Denis Hostettler (general agent) for La Mobilière,
– Dominique Kaufeler (head mistress) for Coopérative de Soins infirmiers,
– Luca Pattaroni (president) for Ressources Urbaines,
– Eric Rossiaud (president) for CODHA.