Context and objectives of the project
For many years now, the issue of social impact/usefullness assessment has been a major concern in the social and solidarity economy. However, despite the emergence of projects and experiments on the subject, there is no real common vision at the European level (beyond the more classic and quantified vision of evaluation).
Seven organizations, mostly members of RIPESS Europe (European network of solidarity economy), wanted to work on the co-construction of a shared vision, by pooling their experiences and lessons learned on the subject. This is how the DEVISUS project (Development of an Ecosystem for Valuing Social Impact and Social Utility) was born, financed within the framework of the ERASMUS + program “Simplified partnerships of adult education”.
Through a series of times of exchange of practices, knowledge, experiences, skills and resources, the resources, the objective of the project is to:
- Build a shared culture between partners, to then develop benchmarks and guidelines that can be disseminated throughout Europe.
- Improve the skills of trainers, teachers and instructors who intervene in the fields of the SSE
- Strengthen alliances within SSE between different networks to promote the expertise of SSE networks on the issue of social impact and usefulness.
The construction of this common corpus should allow, at the end of the project, to prefigure a second project, on
the development and dissemination of training in social impact social impact/usefullness evaluation throughout Europe.
This project brings together 7 partners:
- MES FRANCE (administrator)
- MES OCCITANIE (FRANCE)
- RIES (ITALIA)
- APES (FRANCE)
- RIPESS EUROPE
- CONCERTES (BELGIUM)
- UNIPSO (BELGIUM)
And 2 supporting organizations:
Course of the project
The project runs from April 2022 to October 2023, and is built on 5 axes, leading to 5 meetings between partners :
- April 2022 in Paris – global organization of the consortium and definition of the global schedule, the deliverables
- September 2022 in Lille – work on a common culture, sharing experiences of the different partners, interventions of researchers
- October 2022 in Rome – work on the skills and know-how necessary for the accompaniment of social impact assessment
- February 2023 in Namur – elaboration of a framework of training for guide’s job
- June 2023 in Brussels – dissemination of results and closing of the project
Project co-financed by the EU
Grant Agreement n° 2021-2-FR01-KA210-ADU-000051132